Presented Synergy of Drones and Machine Learning, the development of these intelligent technologies allows companies to leverage data to minimize waste, saving time and precious resources.
In order to provide more security to the energy infrastructure through analyzing potential threats in the background, we use drones to collect images which are later processed by our machine learning algorithms.
The use artificial intelligence in preventive maintenance has an enormous potential and coming years will result in wider variety of available technologies that can help companies reduce inefficiencies, risks, and costs related to production and operating their infrastructure.
- Artificial Intelligence Solutions applied to Technologies using Earth Observation Data
- TOP 50 Artificial Intelligence CEOS of 2020
- RPA: an opportunity (also) to align processes and strategy
- K1 Digital was present as sponser last October 9-10 in Amesterdam at the World Summit Artificial Intelligence!
- Building a CoE for a successful Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Journey: People, Automation & Strategy